The Owen Sound Transportation Company’s (OSTC) social media channels are the platforms in which our customers and community members can connect to and learn about OSTC and the ferries we operate, through information, pictures and videos highlighting events, programs and tourist destinations. OSTC will also use these platforms to provide reliable and timely information on delays, cancellations or schedule changes of ferry departure times. OSTC looks forward to continuing to share content with you, but always encourage visits to the website for more detailed information.
Our goal is provide useful and interesting content and cultivate an open, positive and respectful dialogue relating to specific posts and tweets. The use of social media by OSTC is intended to promote interaction between the followers and us, and in no way can OSTC maintain the accuracy of the users’ posts or comments. OSTC invites its followers to comment and anticipate all comments, posts and conversation will follow general rules of respectful communication. Users are responsible for everything they posts as posts become public domain. Please keep all comments relevant and civil.
- Unproven, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations.
- Personal attacks and or defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments.
- Solicitations, advertisements or endorsements.
- Offensive or profane language
- Activity that violates any law or regulation.
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purpose of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
OSTC reminds that our social media channels are not the place to make or change any reservations or the place to resolve issues, complaints or suggestions about individual experience or our service. We value your business, questions and opinions and ask that you contact us by email or phone at email@example.com or 1-800-265-3163.